No Waiting Period | No Deductible | No Maximum | No Claim Forms
Guidelines, Exclusions, and Limitations:
1. Our In-House Dental Plan is offered as a way to make exceptional dental care more accessible. This plan is a discount membership plan NOT a standard insurance plan. It cannot be used:
With another dental plan
For a dental procedure or treatment dealing with injury covered by workman’s compensation For treatment that lies out of the Doctor’s expertise
For treatment from a referred specialist
For treatment with another Dentist
2. All services included in this plan must occur within the year of your enrollment and cannot be carried over to the next year.
3. Our plan is non-transferable to another party or uncovered family member.
4. Premiums are non-refundable even if the member does not use the plan during an enrollment period.
5. Our fees are subject to change each year.
6. Payment is due at time of service. Any treatment not paid at time of service will be billed at our usual and customary fees.
7. 20% off will not be given if using Care Credit.
8. Your effective date is the day you sign up, and your renewal date is the same date every year.
First Household Member: $475
Second Household Member: $425
Additional Household Members: $350